RFID LAUNDRY TAG
- RFID Laundry Tag description
- IP Grade:IP 68
- Working temperature: -25°C to +180°C
- Store temperature: -25°C to +90°C
- +220°C 50 hours
- +260°C 30 seconds
- Usage life 20 years
- Write Endurance 100000 times
- Memory Retention 10 years
Vibration: ISO/IEC 68.2.6 (10g, 10..2000Hz, 3 axis, 2.5h)
Mechanical shock: ISO/IEC 68.2.27 (100g, 6ms, 6 axis, 20 times per axis)
Chemical resistance: the process of laundry and dry-cleaning typical of chemicals
WHAT YOU CAN GET FROM THE RFID LAUNDRY TAG?
- Environmental protection: Poisonless and harmless
- Energy conservation: Passive tag no need power
- Economics: Labor cost save
- Durable: 200 times of washing, saving much cost of washable tags
- Waterproof: adapt to the environment of washing machine
WHY YOU NEED USE RFID LAUNDRY TAG ?
- Count one by one, some missing, some put in the wrong place
- Automatic sorting, count pile in second, never mixed
- Speed – UHF efficiency increases efficiency of tag read performance, hundreds of tags read in seconds.
- Tolerance – Can be high temperature resistance and repeatedly used
- Accuracy – Inventory management can be performed accurately and easily by reading multiple tags with very low error rates.
- Economics – UHF washable tags will provide cost-effective garment management by reducing labor cost .