The WINNSEN 24 Hours Vending Lockers platform provides a simple and cost-effective path to realize 24/7 self-service shopping. 24 Hours Vending LOCKERS enable administrators to securely and quickly load items, enable customers shopping conveniently. Customers can independently select the goods they need on screen, make payment and collect their purchases. Associated retailer benefits are twofold; self-service selling options free of ongoing labor costs, and increased sales time to 24/7.
Why choose WINNSEN 24 Hours Vending Lockers?
- Secured electronic locker system
- Multi languages UI
- 24/7 accessible
- In house production line offers you competitive price, huge cost savings
- Provide complete hard and software solutions
- Fully customized and automated
Representative platform configuration may include:
- Industrial PC
- 5″ LCD / Touchscreen
- Coin acceptor/ Banknote acceptor/Card reader
- Door controller boards
Other optional components that can be integrated in this vending locker to meet with your special requests.
|1||OEM LOGO or LED light box|
|2||Magnetic, smart or IC card reader|
|9||Open door alarm system|
The WINNSEN 24 Hours Vending Lockers can be customized to different door size, different door quantity and different colors to install nearly all public places.
- Airport, Subway Station, Train Station, Bus Station
- Amusement Park, Water Park
- Theater, Gym, Museum, Concert
- Hotel Lobby, Retail Store Avenue
- Hospital, Bank, Business Building, Financial Service Office
- University, Library, Tourism, Exhibition and many other public areas.
Automatic Beauty Parts Face/Skin Care Cleansers Toners Facial Mask Cosmetics Haircare Electronic Vending Locker System operate 24hrs/7days, allow you purchase any time.
English Documents Support
Detailed English operating manual and maintenance manual for each model of equipment.
After Sales Service
Our warranty is 1 year since shipping date, any defective parts within warranty we will provide free replacement parts, we offer after sales service via email, telephone and troubleshooting documents.